Enrolments now open for 2021
Why Study With Us?
GUARANTEED UNIVERSITY PATHWAY
Students successfully completing the program can progress to a Swinburne university degree, in a range of undergraduate courses in Business, Exercise & Sport Science, Education and Health Science. Up to one year’s credit into these degrees will also be provided.
PLACEMENT AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Richmond Football Club and its subsidiary company Aligned Leisure, and businesses in the RISL Sports Industry Network are committed to providing real employment and placement opportunities. In 2018, we had 130 students with a completion rate of 83%. 43% of our students have gone onto further study and 42% are employed (8 of those at Richmond Football Club/Richmond Institute).
OUTSTANDING STUDENT EXPERIENCE
We focus on growing student’s character, resilience and confidence so our graduates are match fit, work ready and life ready! Students also have the opportunity to attend international trips and gain extra qualifications including First Aid, ASCA Strength & Conditioning, Mental Health First Aid, ASADA Level 1 & 2, Sport Australia Coaching and Level 1 AFL.
- Outstanding student experiences and outcomes.
- Focus on personal and professional development, allowing students to understand themselves, improve their physical and mental fitness and stand out from the crowd.
- A passionate Student Experience Team who support student engagement and well-being throughout the course as well as future career and pathway opportunities.
- Athlete-friendly delivery to allow a combination of industry work and sporting commitments to the program.
- Benefits of being a Swinburne student including access to student services.
- Step 1: Register your details using the form here.
- Step 2: We’ll give you a call to conduct a brief interview over the phone. This is just to make sure the course is right for you, and advise you of the next steps.
- Step 3: Once you are ready to proceed, we’ll email you with instructions on how to complete your online application.
- Step 4: If successful, you’ll receive your official offer letter via email. This will include information on how to accept your offer and enrol, and confirm your course start date.